Saturday, August 22, 2009

Purses are my Bag!


I love purses! Some women love shoes ...but I love purses! I love to buy them and I really believe you can never have to many. And As I explain to my husband, there so many shades of red so it doesn't matter if I already have a red one! LOL! I have found so many things with purses too. I have found picture frames shaped like purses, plates with purses on them and shirts with purses on the front. I even found a file folder that looks like a big PINK purse! But look how cute these place card holders from Brighton are! I use them on my desk at work to hold pictures of my kids. They are great picture holders. If you love purses let me know some of the fun things you have found too! I would love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable... great find! We at BossLadyBags.com love purses too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin