Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Baby is Driving!

This is Bethany ...my baby! She just got her official license ....no more learners. And she is off to the store for her first time driving on her own. I am not sure I like this.

She was so glad to go on her own but she didn't think I had to take pictures....wait until she sees she on my blog.....hahahahaha
There is something about your last one getting to drive. It means no more Dolls for sure and Independence. I really don't like this. But once I get used to not having to be the one always going to the store and I now have someone to send....It might be just fine!


2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to let go of them. Good thing it is done little by little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby girl has just over 3 months to go before she gets her license, I am treasuring every last minute I have before that day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin