Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Love Blackbird Designs!

I was blog surfing and over at Blackbird designs and they have the cutest quilt pattern and its free! This picture below is the one from their blog. See it is so cute!

They are doing it in parts so look for all the parts.

These are all the cut pieces! You use 2 Jelly Rolls and what ever you choose for the back ground fabric. I am going to use white.

They have you sew a straight line from corner to corner and cut over 1/4 inch from seam. I have a hard time waisting all the fabric so theses are my scrap blocks. I figure They can be used to make a baby quilt or pillow cases.


Here is the first and second blocks! SO I have started!



I do have about 20 blocks blocks done now so I am getting excited! I hope they post the finishing soon.....

2 comments:

  1. That is such a nice quilt and I like your blocks. I will have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute block! I'll have to check it out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin