Sunday, June 28, 2009

Buttonhole Shop in Kanas


On a recent trip to visit my daughter I went to the cutest quiltshop.

The Buttonhole
Look how fun this shop is! there are darling little ladies thru out the shop!

I think this is my favorite!

There was so much to choose from....So hard to decide what to buy!


This shop has everything!


So many patterns I bought way to much....

well who can ever have to much quilting stuff!


Wonderful classroom.


Another fun quilter!


Wow this place is so fun! If you ever get to Kanas make sure you make time for this shop!


3 comments:

  1. You were so close to me...I think they just had their shop hop too. I have been wanting to go there but haven't made it yet, a couple of hours from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I see it is in Salina. At first I thought it was in MacPherson since it looks so much like the Buttonhole. (Even down to the same manequines). I knew they had closed so I was hoping someone had bought it and opened it back up. But I googled the name and found it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible shop! I wish I wasn't three days travel away! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin