Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I love Tilda Books!

Have any of you bought this book? I love it! This book has so many fun ideas and all the pictures are so fun to look at. After you by one of her books you will want them all. Her dolls are all so cute too. The patterns are simple and the instructions are very easy to read. Even if you haven't got much sewing experience these books are great to start with. I bought one and that was it I wanted them all. Some of her books haven't made it into english yet and I don't think that will stop me from wanting them. If you haven't seen one yet run over to your favorite Quilt Shop and sneek a peek. You will love them too!
Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Have not ever seen this one. Looks very delightful :-)

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have 2 of her books and just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin