Friday, May 15, 2009

YES! I can Sew Again!

Yes! Yes! I can machine applique again! My Bernina died a few weeks ago and so I put a new one on layaway. I thought it would be in layaway forever! But as a Great Surprise My Husband called all over (because he didn't know what kind or where) to find my layaway. He found it and went and got it out of layaway for Mother's Day! And no I won't give him away! I posted this on my other blog and it was so nice I had to share on this one too. I have been sewing like crazy. I have other machines but of course they don't have the basket stitch. I was kidding my husband and said now I need a back up. Just in case....He didn't laugh.
That cute little guy in the back is my Grandson Ryan.
i

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic surprise and a sweet husband! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to look at some new blogs every now and then from Quilt Blogs.com Your new Bernina drew me. I think you got a great hubby there. What more could we want in life than a great hubby and a Bernina? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin