Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Piper's Quilt shop


We Love to go to quilt shops when we travel....or rather I do. So I will start again....I love to drag everyone to the quilt shops when we travel. But living in Salt Lake City there are so many to choose from. Then I don't have to drag any family....and I can stay as long as I want. During the summer I love to go to Piper's. This picture is from the shop hop last summer. It is in a darling old house nestled in Sugarhouse.



They always hang quilts on the porch.

And it is so fun to see which ones they hang up.




These pictures are from last summer but I wanted you to see the hollyhocks. They grow all down the sides of the house and look so pretty. When you turn in to park, you go down a drive way and park behind the house. The hollyhocks grow on both sides. It just looks so pretty.



Last year at the end of the season they gave away starts. So I hurried up and got a bunch and planted them all in my own yard. I sure hope they grow. I don't have much of a green thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin