Monday, April 27, 2009

What's New?

This is the latest block we are working on in the "1930's Retro Club". Isn't this the cutest block! I can't wait to get mine done. The club meets once a month and it is held at "Material girls". We are working on Lori Holt's Apron quilt and it is so fun. I think I have done almost all of lori's BOM but this one, so its been fun. I didn't say I have finished them all....don't tell Lori...But I really enjoy what ever she comes up with. I did hear the next one Lori is doing at Material Girls is going to be paper dolls! I know I will have to do it too! You have got to check out Nadine's blog http://www.thematerialgirlsquilts.blogspot.com/ and Lori's too http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/
I love finding fun blogs to follow!



I took the leaf out of my table and it had been so long I don't have any table cloths that fit. So I improvised! Besides I love using my quilts as a table cloth. I just have to remember to remove it at dinner. I have had a few ruined when I left them on. We are in the process of repainting my kitchen so the blue is going away. I always seem to get ahead of the game...So the blue will be a golden yellow soon.


Here is another dress form i thought I would share. I love these! But they sure don't photograph well. I have these "Everywhere" as my husband so nicely puts it. LOL

3 comments:

  1. That has to be the cutest apron ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie --- I adore the apron square and your dressform is beautiful. I'm so glad you joined our garden apron swap!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin