Tuesday, April 21, 2009


If you’re like me and didn’t know… Amy of Park City Girl is hosting a Blogger’s Quilt Festival. A virtual one. Doesn't that sound so fun!
This is the quilt I decide to share. I made this for a fund raiser for a friend that was hit by a car. I hope you can tell its hats. This was the best picture I had. I just loved making this quilt!Sometimes we do our best work when we are going to give it away. I keep saying I am going to do another one because it was so much fun to make...but i haven't...I will sooner than later... I hope you decide to join and share in the fun.
Keep quilting!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty. What a lovely ides for quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool quilt. Very creative. Thanks for sharing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen hats in a quilt before, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea! and how thoughtful...Great quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I hope it raised a good amount! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the quilt received the acclaim it deserved. You are right we give away our favorites and only keep the ones that aren't quite right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pattern- It is one of Sandy Gervais Piece of the Heart patterns is it not? She has some wonderful patterns- shoes, snowflakes and and Christmas candy to name a few. My favorite of hers is a unique looking tree that I liked so much that I ordered the pattern on line.
    I love your hats - it is a very fun quilt and you did a terrific job. I hope that it raised lots of money. The winner was one lucky person.
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin