Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Special Thimbles!


Can you believe these are thimbles! My friend Robert went to Europe and brought these back for me! I think they are the cutest ones I have in my collection. And he brought them all the way from Brussels. I was so excited about them I had to show you. I really felt lucky to get these. Thanks again Robert! I have really liked collecting thimbles and when my friends travel its an easy small gift to bring back for me. It is so much fun adding them to my collection. And thinking of the person that gave me such a wonderful prise.
What do you collect?


Leave a comment and tell me about your collection. I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I am a scottie collector. Anything with scotties. We have a whole room dedicated to the collection plus many items throughout the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin