Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Quilting Project




I am so excited to sew this quilt. I love Buggy Barn's books and this newest one is darling. This one is just fun and since I love purses it was the perfect one to make for me! I am saving the trimming until I have them all done.
The purse quilt is in :


I bought this book to make the quilt on the cover and I will "AFTER" I make the purse one. LOL

I just love how you cut all the pieces out at once. And change the layer.




I think it would be so fun to plan a quilting trip to Washington to go take a class at the"Buggy Barn". But who could decide which class!! I would want to take them all. Have any of you been lucky enough to take a class from these girls?
Add a comment if you have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin